The GeoTrust RapidSSL Wildcard certificate is a low cost wildcard for ecommerce websites that do not have heavy transactions. The RapidSSL Wildcard certificate offers basic security, and due to its Wildcard designation, can be secured on all subdomains.
- Low Cost, Stable Chained Root Wildcard
- Once purchased, you’ll receive your SSL certificate immediately, no matter what day of the year
- Automated two step validation – No paperwork is needed.
- $10,000 warranty
- 99% browser recognition rate
- Strong 128 / 256 bit encryption, industry standard SSL
- Includes a FREE "Secured by RapidSSL" site seal
- Try it now risk free: 15 day refund and reissue policy
The RapidSSL Wildcard Certificates are ideal for websites that conduct low volume or low value ecommerce transactions.
* SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support should be performed by your hosting provider. Please contact their support for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation. Due to a special Symantec pricing policy for Japan, SSLcertificat.com does not support issuance of any GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Thawte or Symantec certificates for domain names containing the “.jp” TLD and/or using Japan as a country in administrative or company addresses. Any attempt to issue such a certificate will result in an error. To obtain a refund for a certificate that resulted in an error, please contact our Support team. If you need a certificate that supports the Japanese attributes mentioned above, please consider Comodo products.