GeoTrust Rapid SSL
When time is of the essence in securing your website, a GeoTrust Rapid SSL certificate gets the job done quickly, efficiently, and economically. It is not always necessary to attach a costly ultra-secure certificate to your site when a basic one will be enough to verify your identity and assure customers that your site is safe.
A GeoTrust rapid SSL certificate meets your security needs in several ways.
- Price: Offering basic domain verification, the Rapid SSL GeoTrust certificate is a chained root certificate that is ideal for your business when just starting out with your website or adding additional secure pages.
- Timing: In an instant world, Rapid SSL by GeoTrust is active within 5 to 15 minutes of purchase, all online with no paperwork.
- Security: The SSL Rapid certificate features up to 256 bit encryption, as long as your visitors are using current browsers and operating systems and your server is up to the task.
- Reliability: Even when your business is closed, your site will allow secure customer access 24/7 365 days a year.
- Name Recognition: Even though your site is perfectly safe, visitors aren't secure unless major browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari say they're safe. With a RapidSSL certificate from GeoTrust, 99% of web browsers will recognize your site's security thus reducing the number of certificate errors sent back.
- Free Site Seal: Your purchase includes a free "Secured by Rapid SSL" seal for display on your website to inform customers that your site is safe.
Buying A GeoTrust Rapid SSL Certificate From SSLCertificate.com
When you need affordable protection, fast, consider a GeoTrust Rapid SSL certificate from SSLCertificate.com Our highly technical customer service and support department will help you choose the right protection and give you the information you need to quickly and properly install it on your server.
We are here to help! If you have questions about choosing an SSL cert of need support, the SSLCertificate.com team is here every day to serve you through our Live Chat or Feedback Forum, or you can submit a ticket or send an email any time day or night.
For RapidSSL certificate when the SSL certificate is bought for www.example.com, it secures both www.example.com & example.com. If RapidSSL is purchased for example.com it secures only example.com.
* SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support should be performed by your hosting provider. Please contact their support for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation. Due to a special Symantec pricing policy for Japan, SSLcertificat.com does not support issuance of any GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Thawte or Symantec certificates for domain names containing the “.jp” TLD and/or using Japan as a country in administrative or company addresses. Any attempt to issue such a certificate will result in an error. To obtain a refund for a certificate that resulted in an error, please contact our Support team. If you need a certificate that supports the Japanese attributes mentioned above, please consider Comodo products.